Full-Time Medicas Hospital is recruiting for Pharmacist to augment its staff.
Medicas Hospital is recruiting for Pharmacist to augment its staff. Responsibilities
• Provide quality pharmaceutical care to clients in the health facility in accordance with the Standards of Pharmaceutical Care and accompanying Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Services.
• Provide medicines information, advice and counseling services to other health staff and patients/clients to enhance therapeutic outcomes.
• Serve as Manager of a Pharmacy in a Clinical Department.
• Ensure the safe and secure storage and handling of medicines in the hospital.
• Serve as an active member of the hospital quality assurance team as appropriate.
• Promote the activities of Drugs and Therapeutic Committee (DTC) and Rational Use of Medicines (RUM) in the hospital.
• Ensure that good quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceutical products and devices are supplied to patients/clients.
• Ensure the effective and efficient management of the Revolving Drugs Funds of the hospital.
• Ensure the efficient collection, storage, processing and utilization of data in pharmacy to inform management and clinical care decisions.
• Contribute actively to the development of hospital policies and guidelines and ensure compliance to them.
• Undertake central intravenous addictive services in accordance with the level of care in the hospital. Required Skills or Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to organise workload, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Computer skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
Location : MAMPONG-AKUAPEM
How to Apply• Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected] or [email protected] • State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
11 total views, 2 today