Full-Time Public Health Consultant – Jhpiego Accra
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families. Jhpiego works with health experts, governments and community leaders to provide high-quality health care for their people. Jhpiego develops strategies to help countries care for themselves by training competent health care workers, strengthening health systems andimproving delivery of care. Jhpiego designs innovative, effective and low-cost health care solutions to ensure a level of care for women and their families. These practical, evidence-based interventions are breaking down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
- Location: Ghana
- Assignment Duration: Up to 20 days from Mid-May 2020 to August 2020
- Literature and document review
- Assist with gathering documents and cataloging them
- As assigned, contribute to reviewing project documents, surveys, assessments and evaluations
- Stakeholder mapping
- Identify projects and stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder mapping exercise according to template
- Document and share findings
- Participate in stakeholder engagement
- Participate in stakeholder engagement activities including interviews and other participatory discussions held in person or virtually
- Site visits and synthesize findings across teams
- Participate in site visits to designated districts and facilities
- Work with other teams to collate and synthesize findings across teams
- Present high-level findings from site visits in a PowerPoint presentation
- Technical advisory group meetings
- Support preparation for technical advisory group
- Contribute to facilitating, take notes and distilling information
- Reports, presentations and other knowledge products
- As assigned, contribute to drafting reports and presentations
Required Skills or Experience
- Post graduate level qualification with at least 15 years of practical experience in public health in Ghana
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity and proficiency with MS Office including word, excel and PowerPoint
How to ApplyQualified persons are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to: email@example.com.
- Deadline for the submission of applications: May 8, 2020.
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
217 total views, 5 today