MU JOB VACANCIES
The innovation and Excellence centre at MUIEC at Mashreq University announces the following job Vacancies
1. Assistant Manager of the E-Learning system (Job ID: MUIEC009)
• Authentication – different methods of adding new users to Moodle
• Accounts Managements – search for, edit, delete or perform bulk actions on users
• Roles and permissions – add or remove permissions from students, teachers and other users on Moodle
• Enrolments – different methods of adding users to courses
• Activities – how to involve students actively in their learning
• Resources – how to add static materials to your course
• .Blocks – how to add extra items and information to the sides of your course page.
• Questions – create questions for use in quizzes and Moodle’s lesson module
• Course enrolment – give students access to your course
• Grades – use the grade book, scales and advanced grading methods
• Tracking progress – control and display progress through a course.
• Server and Security
• Admin tools – a list of useful tools, such as Database search and replace and database transfer
• Backup – how to backup your site and courses
• Developer tools – how to debug your site, purge caches and tools for test sites only
• Performance – ways to check the efficiency and smooth running of your Moodle
• Security – how to keep your Moodle safe
• Web services – how to connect other systems and applications that communicate using web services, including Moodle Mobile, the official mobile app for Moodle
2. Software developer MUIEC010
• Collect Needs and draft ERP application requirements
• Design, Development and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces.
• Maintaining existing modules.
• Complete and clear documentation for any task/work done.
• Test new functions / modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
• Keeping different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
• Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo
• Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science or Information technologies
• Minimum of 3 year of experience in Odoo development.
• Superior knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and ORM.
• Good knowledge of non-relational database concepts (MongoDB and Cassandra).
On willing ProgressFor jobs VacantsendCurriculum Vitae At the following address _ Within a week maximum of the advertisement appearing
Mashreq University vision is to bring students into the 21st century through innovation and modren technology. Learning will be enhanced with computer software and educational games that will allow students to procced at their own rate according.
Mashreq University aspires to change minds lives and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research. As we move towards our goal of being a world-class university, we will support research on a global scale to service the research need.
Mashreq University is located in the north eastern side of Khartoum-Bahri city. It was established in the year 2003 ; when it obtained its approval from the Sudan Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research upon proving it’s exceptionally
Research upon proving it’s exceptionally well designed and ideally constructed premises to adequately accommodate the lecture rooms and other services.
The approval included a close of appreciation of the infra-structure. The specially designed and constructed University buildings, facilities and infrastructure provide the appropriate educational environment.
Ten lecture rooms of different capacities are available
Laboratories are equipped with the latest in teaching aids technologies
We ensure well trained and qualified graduates
- Libarary – Open 12/6
Mashreq University vision is to bring students into the 21st century through innovation and modren technology. Learning will be enhanced with computer software and educational games that will allow students to procced at their own rate according to their ability.
As we move towards our goal of being a world-class university, we will support research on a global scale. Locally, our campus will service the research needs of the learning community granting access to many informational resources.
Mashreq University aspires to change minds, lives and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in teaching and research.
The teaching and administrative staff comprises highly educated and well experienced members. Expatriate teaching staff with rare specialties has also been recruited; some of them are assigned in the deanship of certain departments of the University.
It is the University’s policy to recruit adequate number of teaching assistants due to their vital role in assisting the students to reach the required academic standards. Thus well paid and privileged teaching assistants are exerting extra efforts to bridge the gaps hence helping them to reach the required academic standard. Teaching assistants usually split the students into smaller groups in order to facilitate his closer supervisory role in following up of individual students academic and personal problems as well.
MU infer structure
On a three thousand square meters’ premises, a carefully designed 1500 square meters buildings structure suitable for the University was constructed into a five stories building foundations.
Spacious, well designed and well ventilated lecture rooms, libraries and laboratories are furnished and equipped with all the teaching and research equipment a student will require within his/her course of studies.Administration offices, coffee shops and recreation halls are constructed skirting the 1500 sq meters of open space area and garden.
Evaluation and Accreditation
Evaluation and accreditation has always been a primary and firm principle of the University administration. Hence an evaluation and accreditation unit was established in the University. This unit has often contributed with its research activities in collaboration with The Evaluation and Accreditation Commission of The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research studies in this matter.
It has developed a number of evaluation and accreditation systems of evaluation in the teaching and examinations fields and the efficiency evaluation of the employees. The Evaluation and Accreditation unit has conducted a number of training courses for teachers in an effort to develop their teaching capabilities and increasing their understanding of the Evaluation and accreditation concepts.
2280 total views, 1 today